A Little of this and that.....

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Won! I Won!!

I hardly ever win anything and boy was I surprised when I got an email from Suzanne AT Home With The Farmer's Wife that I won a Valentine's Day contest at her blog. There was a choice of three different Heart Shaped Keychains to choose from. I really don't care which one I get as they are all nice. I was just surprised that I won.

It was just a nice little pick me up to help get me out of my current "funk". I absolutely hate recovering from surgery! It absolutely drives me crazy that I can't go where I want to, and do what I want to, when I want to. I know part of that is just me wanting to be fully in charge of my life in all aspects. It's hard to sit back and wait and recover. I guess Patience is something I am still working on and haven't quite mastered.

I'm sure in a month or too I will look back and say wow I wish I could just get away with sitting on the couch in my p.j.'s and not having to do much of anything again and that I need a break. It's funny that we always want something that we don't have.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wasn't that a nice surprise. Congrats, and I know it will make you feel better if only for a little while.