- What are your hobbies? Quilting, crafting, watching t.v. and playing with my grand-babies
- What are your favorite colors? Purple is my favorite color with pink a close second
- Do you collect anything? I collect teapots, teacups, tea accessories, milk glass, doilies and old linens and laces.
- Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? No just very sensitive to smoke.
- Do you have any pets? Yes a very spoiled Brussells Griffon named Chewbacca, a beta fish and a desert tortoise that lives in my back yard.
- Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate? All of them!
- What do you like to read? Quilt magazines, Romantic Homes magazine, craft or sewing patterns, Romance novels and some mysteries
- Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet? My favorite cookie is shortbread but I love caramels and chocolate also!
- What is your favorite holiday treat? I love it all but especially love Starbucks Pumpkin Spice lattes that they have every winter.
- Describe your favorite holiday tradition. I love the tradition that we decorate the tree and the house the Saturday after Thanksgiving. The littlest one gets to put the angel on top of the tree.
- Did you believe in Santa as a child? Yes I did!
- When do you open presents? Since our children have grown up and moved out we open our presents on Christmas eve and then go to their house on Christmas Day and watch the grand-babies open their presents Christmas morning.
- Do you put up a tree and when? If not, how do you celebrate? Several trees through out the house and decorate pretty much the house! We usually start the Saturday after Thanksgiving and it takes a few days to finish decorating the rest of the house.
- Does your tree have a theme? Pink and gold with a lot of crystal ornaments and pretties!
- What has been your favorite gift to give? to receive? I love to give something to someone that I have hand made if at all possible. If not I like to give them something I know they would want but probably wouldn't buy themselves. I love to receive a gift that is from the heart and you can tell the person giving it to me as put a lot of thought into. That doesn't always mean that it is expensive but it is from the heart and that makes it extremely precious to me.
Cutie Pie Flower Quilt Tutorial!
1 day ago