A Little of this and that.....

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Fall Fun!

About a week before Halloween we had our Grandson for the day, and since my husband was also home, we decided to go to a small pumpkin farm at one of the local churches in town. He had fun walking through the corn maze and playing in their little pumpkin play yard.





He picked out a few little pumpkins to take home to paint. Here is some of the beautiful artwork he painted on his pumpkins. I think Connor did a great job! I displayed his beautifully painted pumpkins on my front porch for all of the Trick-or-Treaters to enjoy.





A few days before Halloween my son and daughter-in- law hosted a Pumpkin Carving Party at their house. They invited quite a few of their nieces and nephews to come carve pumpkins. All of the kids really enjoyed it! I think I know of a few adults who had a good time also and really got into carving their own pumpkins. I won't name names but you know who you are...






The kids either loved feeling all of the goo and seeds as they were scooping them out or they were totally grossed out by it! I think they saved the seeds to roast. Yummy!



G-Pa and Connor picked out a big one to take a closer look at!

No comments: