A Little of this and that.....

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Getting To Know You

I've been reading on a couple of blogs people posting 100 things about themselves. So here are mine...

1. I love…bread (especially warm french bread..yum!)
2. I have been...a retail website owner, school photographer, manicurist, administrative assistant, medical transcriptionist, pharmacy clerk, floral designer, sample demonstrator, clerk at a fabric store, waitress, and a bank teller
3. I have…two children and a grandson
4. I like…to go to Mexico on vacation for the sun and margaritas
5. I'm scared of…snakes
6. I don't like…cruel and mean people
7. One of my favorite shirts…just got a stain on it and I had to throw it out
8. I don't shop in the mall unless…I have to
9. I am…very friendly and outgoing
10. I like/dislike making lists; because…(dislike) I like to do things on the spur of the moment
11. I like making people…crafty gifts
12. My sense of humor is…silly at times
13. I ALWAYS cry when…I think about all the children and babies who don’t have good homes
14. I hate when people…abuse children or neglect them
15. I'm not necessarily…a frugal person although I do love a good sale or clearance
16. I like to draw, but…I sometimes can pull it off but only if it’s a simple drawing
17. I don't have any living…grandparents
18. I like/dislike to save stuff…(like) because I can’t part with things that are sentimental or bring back memories of mine or my children’s childhoods
19. I recycle…as often as I can
20. I like toilet paper…put on the roller with the paper rolling out from under the roll
21. I love candles that smell like…pumpkins or Christmas spices
22. I've worn glasses since…I turned 40 - okay I’m still trying to get used to wearing them
23. The oddest thing I have eaten…calamari
24. I eat salad…a lot
25. Scary movies are…not for me because I'm a scaredy cat
26. One of my pet peeves is…people who are thoughtless and dumb
27. Another pet peeve is…people that don’t use their turn signals
28. I make my bed…as soon as my feet hit the floor
29. My memory is…not that great these days and that’s a little scary
30. I dislike socks with…bright colors
31. Books are…wonderful
32. I like to imagine…that I've won the lottery and can give money to all my family
33. I eat when I'm…bored
34. If I have a lot to do on the weekend…. it's because I procrastinated during the week
35. I broke my…toes by running over them with the vacuum cleaner
36. I get bored when…I can’t think of something to do or if I have to stay home cause I’ve had surgery again
37. I like to write…sometimes on my blog but I'm not very good at it
38. I had my ears pierced when…I was about 15
39. I have a hard time…saying no to people
40. My closet is organized by…mine and David’s clothes – mostly mine
41. Being busy makes me…happy
42. I am a...very caring person
43. I have… been a stay at home mom for most of my children’s lives
44. I get…excited when I can help others
45. I avoid…confrontations when at all possible
46. I'm sensitive to…mean people
47. I sing in the…car or to Baby Connor when no one is listening
48. I do not get…why people hurt children and animals
49. I drink… Tea
50. I wear…lipstick everyday
51. My favorite holiday is…Christmas
52. I'd rather be…poor than unhappy
53. My hair is…red, but it's colored
54. I like gifts that…are from the heart and have been well thought out
55. I like buying things for…others especially my grand baby Connor
56. I would rather sleep in ... a long t-shirt gown
57. I'm an emotional…person
58. I am…right handed
59. I will never…get married again
60. I don't mind…letting seniors ahead of me in the lines at the store
61. I’m sure…that I'm going to heaven
62. I think it’s easy to…get upset when special things I’ve planned out don't go the way I envisioned them to
63. Sometimes I think I'm too…much of a perfectionist
64. I tell…my husband and children that I love them every time I see them or talk to them
65. I hate being…not ready on time but I never am
66. I drink coffee… with lots of cream and Splenda
67. I love teasing…my nieces and nephews
68. I like when I have a specific…thing in mind when I’m shopping for a gift
69. I wish my life was more…exciting
70. Board games are…fun
71. I have lived in…California all of my adult life
72. Sarcasm is…not something I usually use
73. I have been to…my dream vacation spot which is Venice, Florence and Rome, Italy
74. I'm a…nice person
75. I enjoy teaching…other people new things
76. Cats are…independent and easy to take care of
77. I do not have…a lot of extra money like most people I know
78. My favorite color is…purple and pink
79. Meal planning is…something that I would like to get into the habit of doing
80 My biggest fault is…that I like to shop and spend money that I don't have
81. Painted toenails make me…feel like a pampered woman
82. I get embarrassed…when I have to talk in front of a lot of people
83. I’m pretty good at…crafting and sewing
84. Walking is…something I wish I could do but not to good for my bad knees
85. I'm not very good at…saying no and meaning it
86. My first memory is from…when I was little and lived in Hawaii
87. I keep friends for…a long time
88. I am learning to…be more patient
89. I enjoy smelling…cinnamon and spiced pine cones they have at the holidays
90. I believe in…God
91. I love…my husband forever and always
92. My favorite cookies are…Short bread cookies
93. I'm married to a...wonderful man
94. I’d love to live in…North Carolina or the mid-west
95. I’ve been to Disneyland/world…several times
96. I really enjoy…spending time sewing and crafting
97. I love to eat…out more than in
98. I’m getting…to have my daughter and son in law home for the holidays
99. I'm very…naive at times
100. I wish I was less... pounds

2 comments:

Debbie said...

That's a great list. I found out more about you that I didn't know.

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

The winner of the Give Thanks Give-away at Birthday Cake For Breakfast has been posted!!

Thank you all for joining in the fun!

Mrs. H