A Little of this and that.....

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings

I have so much to be Thankful this Thanksgiving and every day. I'm thankful for my wonderful family. My husband loves me unconditionally and is supportive of everything I do. I have two great children and a wonderful son-in-law and daughter-in-law. I also think that I have the most beautiful grandson in the world!

In these hard times it sometimes is easy to lose sight of all of our blessings. We live in a free country where we can do just about anything we want to and go where ever we want to. We have a roof over our heads, a warm place to sleep, food in the pantry and a little money in the bank.

I know that there are many people going without and losing their homes. My heart goes out to them. God has blessed me and my family and I thank Him for it.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: