A Little of this and that.....

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hubby, Chewbacca and I



I thought I would post a recent picture of my husband (David), my doggie (Chewbacca) and myself. My son David has a great new camera and he was kind enough to come over to our house and take the picture for us. My daughter Heather had asked for an updated picture of the two of us so that is the reason I asked him to do it. We posed sitting in the grass in our backyard with the pool in the far background.

Heather, Ryan and baby Harper will be coming to visit us next week from Hawaii and I plan on getting David, Brenda and Connor over at the same time so we can get a family photo of everyone. The last time we did a family photo little baby Harper wasn't born yet. As a matter of fact at the time we took our photos Heather was barely 6 weeks pregnant.

Maybe this time next year we will need another updated family photo if our family continues to grow. Wouldn't that be great!

1 comment:

retrorevival.biz said...

So happy I found your blog (from you commenting on mine)! Looking forward to following your future posts:)

Hope you'll visit me again, and please become a follower.

Happy 4th of July!

Cindy
RetroRevivalBiz.blogspot.com