A Little of this and that.....

Monday, August 8, 2011

Cool Drinks for Hot Mamas Apron Swap

My swap package was delivered yesterday. I was on my way out for the evening and when I went outside it was sitting on my doorstop. So I took it in the car with me cause I really wanted to open it immediately! My partner Madelyn was so clever as she made my apron reversible. On one side it was a cute cocktail themed apron. There is even a little bit of glitter on some of the cocktail glasses on the fabric. There is two nice pockets trimmed in large pink rick rac.

On the reverse side was cute little cupcakes! The cupcake fabric looked so cute! There was also pockets and they were trimmed in a cute pink and green braided type trim.

My swap partner made me matching potholders and matching coasters in each of the fabrics! So that means there is 2 potholders and 8 coasters. She also include a neat cupcake recipe book that has 500 recipes for some delicious and beautiful looking cupcakes. She also sent me a silicone spatula and a set of matching cupcake liners and cupcake toppers.

I also received the two dish towels that were machine embroidered with the cutest cocktails! I had previously commented on them when Madelyn first posted about them. I just recently got an embroidery machine and don't really know how to use it and that is why I thought they were so clever and cute!

I absolutely love everything that I received in my swap package and am now the owner of another cute reversible apron! I just love these swaps!

No comments: